Monday, July 30, 2012

Apple Addition Game Freebie!

Here's a game I have used in math centers before in the beginning of the year (goes well with apple unit!).


Directions:
       1.     Two or more players can play
       2.      Each player will take turns rolling the die
       3.      When you roll, count the amount of spaces and solve the addition sentence at that apple
       4.      If you answer the addition sentence correctly, you can move to that space.  If you answer it incorrectly, stay at the space you are on.
       5.      The first person to reach the finish wins!
      (Provide manipulatives so they can check their answers if both partners are unsure!) 

      I've attached a picture of the game board for Apple Addition, but you can download it from my TeachersPayTeachers site here.

       Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like this game you have used in math centers before in the beginning of the year. Awesome! Your teaching techniques are absolutely innovative. I've downloaded the game to practice it with my students. Regards, essay editing service free - edit-ing.services online!

    ReplyDelete